Saturday 12 June 2010

Work Continues...

So I have finally finished my exams for the summer, so work is now continuing on the website :D

It's something I've been wanting to do for ages now and so I'm glad to finally be back on it, coding the way I love...

Sadly no riding still, but I'm hoping to get it under-way again tomorrow, going on a ride with my friend Sam, who I haven't seen for too long, I'm going to try and find a way of publishing my rides or something, would be good if I could get my Edge linked up to the internet somehow :)

So for today the main stuff I am working on is the bikes page, and then getting under-way with some designs both for the sight and for my summer project ... something I will be blogging about soon no doubt...

So this should now be appearing on the main sight, crossed over with the standalone blog, and now a facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/cycleblogmstruttcouk/129004647124094) so please become a fan and all comments welcomed and encourage, the reader is who I aim to please so let me know how I can improve the site, or indeed the blog content...

Until next time, keep peddling (y) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment